Our easy-to-use design means the Sunseeker can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until next time.
Braving hot summer days or rainy days doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your comfort (or your skin!) So take the Sunseeker Awning on your next trip and enjoy the great outdoors.
Rhino-Rack has partnered with Cancer Council and the Rhino-Rack Batwing as well as our Sunseekers are Cancer Council endorsed products. That means every purchase supports their work in Cancer Research and Services. Remember that shade does not provide 100% protection. Some of the sun’s UV can still reach you in the shade by reflecting off surrounding surfaces. As a rule of thumb, if you can see the sky, you are less than fully protected so always combine shade with clothing, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Quick & Easy to set up and pack down
- Made from 210D R/S water resistant canvas
- UV-protected with a UV50+ rating
- Mould resistant
- Rust Proof
- Water resistant rating of PU 2000mm
- Includes Sunseeker Extension Adaptor (Awning Extensions sold separately, see product compatibility for details)
- Large shade cover 4sqm / 43sq ft
- Velcro tensioning tabs attached to the awning to aid water runoff
- Sturdy support telescopic poles made from black anodised aluminium
- Spikes at the base of each pole aid in securing them to the ground with a convenient peg rope
- Large easy-grip zipper tags for convenience
- Black heavy duty PVC 540gsm carry bag
- All hardware covered in plastic caps for protection and to reduce wear & tear
- Protective patches fitted to the corners of the awning to increase strength, durability, and longevity of the awning
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Included is a bracket that will work on the Pioneer systems