The LC300 is a work of art with its integrated tech, performance-driven twin-turbo V6. We think it is one of the best looking wagons on the market and our products have been designed to complement its styling.
The team at Ironman 4×4 has developed not just one but two new bull bars to suit the Land Cruiser 300 Series. The two bars are considerably different, providing owners with a choice in both the practicality and styling of their vehicle while maintaining excellent value.
Alongside aesthetics, functionality has been at the forefront of these designs, maximising your protection while providing a platform for lighting, recovery points, winches and antennas.
When developing our bull bars to suit the Land Cruiser 300 Series, a great level of consideration went into ensuring that we maintained optimal airflow to the twin intercoolers; a critical design element required for this model.
Designed for function and safety, Ironman 4×4 bull bars to suit the 300 Series Land Cruiser include the following:
- robust steel construction with reinforcement bracing
- integrated, chassis-mounted, winch cradle
- provision for driving lights* and or light bars**
- safety sensors, airbag, radar compatibility
- high lift jack points*
- integrated LED fog lights*
- optimal intercooler airflow vents
- integrated** or compatible* recovery points
*Premium Bull Bar Only **Raid Bull Bar Only